We collect data when:
- You provide your information to us through our contact form. This is personal identification information and we use this to contact you in reply to inquiries.
- You visit our website, through the use of your browser’s cookies. Specifically, we use Google Analytics cookies to collect data relating to your usage of our website and Google’s reCAPTCHA service. This allows us to improve our website and provide a better browsing experience and protect against spam. This information is collected anonymously.
How we store your data:
- Vorticity securely stores any personal identifiable information on our servers, located in a secure location on our own premises. We will keep your personal identifiable information for a year, after which point it will be deleted.
You have the right to:
- Request that Vorticity provide you with a copy of your personal data.
- Request that Vorticity erases your personal data, under certain conditions.
- Request that Vorticity amend any personal data you believe is inaccurate.
- Object to Vorticity’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser to not accept cookies or to remove existing cookies.
How to contact us: